I rarely answered to any blogger awards that were given to me. But this one was from Nimmi. She’s one of the nicest bloggers I know, so I gotta answer it. Thank you Nimmi for nominating me and sorry if I answer it so late. 🙂 ❤
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the ten questions they’ve sent you
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate ten people
So, here are my answers to her questions.
- Have you ever danced in the rain? In literal meaning or idiom? I think I have for either.
- Ugly and live forever, or attractive and die in a year? Well, I take this ‘ugly’ and ‘attractive’ as personality. I’d rather have an attractive personality and die in a year. First, because I’ve never wished to live forever and human don’t live forever. Second, being an attractive and lovable person is the best thing in life, although only for a short time.
- Do you sweat on small staffs? Hmm..not really, but yeah sometimes haha.
- Do you believe in miracles? If yes, then why? Yes, because miracles will do to those who keep believing, not to forget the prayers and efforts.
- What have you always wanted? Did you ever get it? I have always wanted to go to Old Trafford, Manchester United stadium. I never did. I hope someday.
- If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you pick and what would you do? Hahaha, I don’t know.
- What Cheers you up? Many things actually. One of them is Manchester United’s victory. Yeah, it always boosts my mood up to watch my favourite football club win a match or league. Green Day’s and 30 STM’s songs also. Ice cream and chocolate will do as well.
- What is the weirdest thing about you? Are you proud of it? Sometimes I feel annoyed to see the position of things. For instance, when I put my phone on the table and the angle of its position doesn’t look good, I will correct it, adjusting the edge of the phone with the edge of the table haha. OCD?
- You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question, who would you select and what is the question? It has to be The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). I think I would ask him many questions.
- Which cartoon character do you resemble the most? Sakura Haruno, maybe. So I can have a date with Sasuke hahaha.
Well, those are my answers. Too many to nominate, so I decide to nominate no one. 🙂